Calling Chippies – Win a FREE Restaurant Website!
To celebrate National Fish and Chip Day JJ Food Service and FOODit are giving three lucky fish and chip shop owners a FREE restaurant website.
Group general manager Terry Larkin said, “We love fish and chips – our most successful customers have their own online ordering websites and promote their unique dishes on the homepage. So we’re giving this free prize away to the chip shops with the best signature dish. All they need to do is send us a pic!”
To enter the competition, fish and chip shops must post a picture of their ‘unique dish’ on JJ’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page with the hashtag #JJFishPics or email it to email@example.com with the subject line ‘JJ Fish Pics’.
“It could be anything from a quirky batter to a homemade sauce”, added Terry. “To celebrate everything fish and chips, we’ll be liking and re-tweeting all entries that we receive.”
Entries will close on June 1st and the winner will be announced on National Fish and Chip Day on June 2, 2017.
About JJ’s Restaurant Websites
JJ’s restaurant website service offers customers free social media support and help to be found in search engines, with prices starting from just £79 + VAT. For businesses already online but not yet transactional, an online ordering ‘Add-On’ service is available. Visit www.foodit.com
FOODit giveaway T&Cs
- This competition is open to all UK fish and chip shops and restaurants, and takeaways that sell fish and chips.
- The competition will take place via Twitter, Facebook and Instagram from Tuesday 2nd May until 2nd There will be three winners only.
- Entrants are invited to submit ‘their most unique dish’ – which can relate to sauces, batter, sides, presentation, etc.
- The best entries will be chosen based on originality, creativity, supportive imagery and how many ‘favourites’, ‘likes’ and ‘re-tweets’ they receive.
- JJ Food Service and FOODit will review all submissions and choose a winner in-house who will be officially announced on 2nd June (National Fish & Chip Day).
- The winner will be contacted by a member of the FOODit team to arrange the set up of their new restaurant website.