FOODit Offers 8% Money Back at JJ Food Service
Restaurant website builder FOODit has partnered with JJ Food Service to offer customers an amazing 8% off their JJ shopping in August if they spend an average of £1000 per week.
Head of Product at FOODit Paul Sharp said: “We understand that the biggest cost for independent restaurants and takeaways is food and drink, which is why we have partnered with JJ to offer money back. It includes everything in the catalogue – even products on promotion!”
JJ Food Service supplies thousands of independent restaurants and takeaways across the UK with food, drink, packaging and cleaning products. “JJ stocks everything our customers need from fresh meat and poultry to packaging and cleaning products – they are the perfect foodservice partner”, said Sharp. “There’s no need for our customers to spend time going anywhere else.”
FOODit was launched in 2013 to put restaurants and takeaways online with their own online ordering websites and help to be found on Google. “Every restaurant or takeaway should have it’s own website – don’t let all your online orders go to the big takeaway websites!” said Sharp. “Whether you sell fish and chips, curry, Chinese or pizza, we want to help our customers to take control of their businesses and to stay truly independent.”
For more information call 08433 202 505 or email Help@foodit.com quoting Money Back.
Terms and conditions apply:
- Offer applies to all products. Orders can be placed for collection or delivery.
- Offer applies only to FOODit customers that take at least £300 in fulfilled online orders through their FOODit website in July 2017.
- A FOODit restaurateur must use their JJ account and purchase a minimum of £4,000.00 before VAT, worth of goods during the month of August 2017 to qualify.
- Purchases must be exclusively for the use of one FOODit restaurant per account. JJ Food Service Ltd. reserves the right to exclude any purchases for any reason whatsoever from the qualifying total.
- At the discretion of JJ Food Service Ltd., 8% of the FOODit customer’s qualifying spend with JJ Food Service Ltd. will be credited to their JJ account in September 2017
- JJ Food Service Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or amend this offer or these terms at any time – please contact FOODit for details.