Recruiting now: Senior sales person (London) – up to £50K
We have created a NEW vacancy for a ‘Business Development Manager’ to help us expand in London, particularly in the West End and The City.
We are looking for someone with experience in foodservice who can hit the ground running in a fast-paced, Award-winning team.
You will work from our Enfield branch and be a part of our company’s transition into new markets and our next phase of growth.
The role – what it involves
This is a brand new and high-profile role in our business which will be mainly field based. The success of the role will be measured by number of new customers acquired (and their retention rate) as well as the overall impact you have on group sales turnover and gross profit.
You will be a true foodie and totally customer focused – you are on top of the latest food and drink trends and can demonstrate previous success in selling to business owners, company directors and intermediaries.
If you thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment, and can drive your strategic vision through to completion, we want to hear from you!
This position will suit you if you have the following skills
- Ability to win new customers, generate new business and identify new business prospects
- A genuine passion for food
- More than five years of traceable experience in a similar role
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Ability to be proactive in overcoming barriers to success
- Ability to work under pressure and achieving KPIs
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to Travel as the role is mainly field based
- Competitive salary
- Family-friendly Monday to Friday shifts (no weekends)
- Permanent Contract (no agencies) 28 days paid annual leave (including Bank Holidays increasing to 33 paid days for each completed year of service)
- Enrolment into the company Pension Scheme
- Continuous development and long term career prospects (Initial training will be provided)
- Exciting, challenging work that will give you a sense of accomplishment
- Opportunity to join a friendly, family oriented team
- Opportunity to drive an Award-winning business into its next phase of growth
If you have these skills and you want to work for a leading UK foodservice company, please apply directly at JJ Foodservice Careers.
Or, if you prefer to have a chat about the role, please contact: Joanna firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to include your CV.
About JJ Foodservice
Established in 1989, JJ Foodservice Ltd is an award-winning FMCG foodservice provider which has shown immense growth with over 800 employees and revenue of over £200 million. Last year JJ Foodservice won the Service to Caterers and Digital Innovation Awards at the FWD Gold Medals. Candidates who apply for this job must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Only successful applicants will be contacted. JJ Foodservice Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.