AMAZE your friends with this BBQ Lamb Recipe
The weather looks great this weekend and we’ve got you covered with an easy lamb recipe* to impress your family and friends.
Your days of burnt sausages and blackened burgers are over!
Our JJ team have been cooking up a storm with our fresh lamb neck fillet.
We’ve selected a few quick recipes that will take your BBQ skills to the next level. And if it rains, keep scrolling down for our one-pot oven idea.
Simply Delicious Lamb
- Chop lamb into one-inch cubes
- Marinate in extra virgin olive oil
- Skewer and set aside to reach room temperature
- Cook above white hot coals, turning regularly
- Serve with fresh salad, wraps and dips
Top Tip: Add salt while cooking (not before) for an extra juicy kebab
Lemon pepper Lamb
If you have a little more time on your hands, marinate the cubed lamb overnight in the following, and follow the same steps above.
- Fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
Rain Recipe – Roasted One Pot Lamb
If you are not BBQ Warrior enough to light the coals in the rain – that’s ok. Our team have shared this delicious one pot oven dish.
- 500g JJ fresh lamb neck fillet OR Lamb Shoulder, cubed
- 2 x Potatoes, cubed
- 2 x carrots, sliced 1cm thick
- Handful of peas
- Rosemary (if you have it, not essential)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 (fan)
- Add the ingredients to an oven-proof dish and season
- Prepare 200ml lamb stock and pour everything
- Cover the dish with foil and cook for approximately 90 minutes
- Serve with chunky bread
*These recipes have been shared by JJ Foodservice staff who have been enjoying our products at home. Please feel free to tweak and amend our suggestions to suit your pallet. We won’t be offended.