Shake Up Your Sandwiches with NEW Simit
If lunchtime is getting a little stale and your buns are no longer fun, try our new Simit recipes, they’re guaranteed to please
The Sumptous Salmon
A tasty and nutritious, vitamin-packed brunch
- Prepare the simit as per cooking instructions and slice open
- Add a layer of cream cheese, smoked salmon and sliced avocado
- Add a squeeze of fresh lemon and black pepper
TOP TIP: Salmon and avocado are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which help to protect your heart and cardiovascular health
The Monkey Nut
An indulgent chocolate and banana treat the kids will love
- Prepare the simit as per cooking instructions and slice into two halves
- Top each half with a thin layer of Nutella
- Add sliced banana
TOP TIP: Add extra vitamins by sprinkling mixed seeds on top!
The English Mediterranean
A classic lunchbox favourite with a Mediterranean twist
- Prepare the Simit as per cooking instructions, slice and butter
- Add sliced cheddar cheese (also works well with halloumi)
- Top with thinly sliced tomatoes
TOP TIP: Smear a little mustard on one side to give your Simit a kick!
A brief history…
Simit has been around for more than 500 years. In the days of the Sultan, it was considered to be a valuable and luxurious item.
Today, the breads are enjoyed globally, with a variety of fillings, ranging from sweet to savoury. Our Simit is just 99p (4 x Simits).
Share the Simit Smiles!
We are backing the launch of our Simits with a #SimitSmiles campaign.
Help us celebrate the Simit – post your pictures to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook with the hashtag #SimitSmiles.