Curry in a Hurry? This Recipe Takes 30 Minutes!
There’s nothing we love more than a slow-cooked, melt-in-the-mouth curry, especially when it’s National Curry Week!
But if your hands are full with the family – or you’re up to your eye-balls in work – don’t worry, we have a recipe for you!
Try this super quick Chicken and Mango Curry dish the whole family will enjoy.
Ingredients (for 4)
- Fresh chicken breast or thigh, diced (300g)
- Half a red onion, chopped
- Two-inches of ginger, sliced
- 2 x cloves of garlic, crushes and sliced
- Tin of sliced mango, drained
- Tin of coconut milk
- 1 tsp dried cumin
- 1tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp dried coriander
- 1 tsp mild curry powder
- Juice of 1 lime
- Fresh chilli, sliced
- Cook the garlic, ginger and onion in a little olive oil, until softened
- Add the herbs and more oil, if required
- Stir in the chicken and cook for a few minutes, until browned
- Pour in the coconut milk, lime juice and mango
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 mins
- Serve with rice and top with fresh coriander and sliced chilli