JJ Lamb Neck Fillet for Easter Lunch
Amaze your family this Easter with our incredible lamb neck fillet (MEA373) – it’s easy to cook and delicious to eat!
This tender, lean cut of lamb cooks in minutes and has the same melt-in-the-mouth texture of a beef fillet.
What to do
- Take the lamb out of the fridge and allow it to reach room temperature
- Heat a large saucepan and add one tablespoon of vegetable oil, and then the lamb
- Allow one fillet per two adult portions
- Cook over a high heat for 3-4 minutes, or until the lamb is golden-brown all over, then remove and set aside
- Slice and serve with roast potatoes, vegetables and gravy
These recipes have been shared by our JJ Foodies – colleagues who have been enjoying JJ products at home. Please feel free to tweak and amend our suggestions to suit your palate, we won’t be offended.